In February 2007, Autodesk hosted its first World Press Day event in San Francisco, California, to give media and analysts a sneak peek at the 2008 product line and the opportunity to learn about Autodesk's vision for the coming year.
Following on last year’s tremendous success Autodesk is hosting an event in Sydney, giving the Australian media a similar opportunity to meet with the key decision makers and solution engineers. It will be a good opportunity to engage directly with the Autodesk team and see what is ahead for 2008.
- What: Autodesk World Press Day
- When: Tuesday February 26, 2008
- Where: Sydney
This year's Autodesk World Press Day event will focus on the hot topic of design innovation and will provide you the opportunity to:
- View the unveiling of Autodesk's latest software solutions
- Meet face-to-face with Autodesk industry experts and executives including new Australian and New Zealand regional director, Hanspeter Eiselt
- Experience new solutions for the engineering, architecture, manufacturing, and geospatial industry
- Attend informative solutions and issues focused sessions