ANL Lighting presents Vibe Eco’s LED GLS lamps designed as a direct replacement for 60W incandescent globes typically used in household fittings.
Switching to energy-efficient LED lighting has now become easier with Vibe Eco’s LED lamps, thanks to their low power consumption of 7W that can help achieve significant energy savings in a year – up to $19.35 per lamp if they are operating for five hours each day.
Vibe Eco’s LED GLS lamps are available in a choice of two base types and two colour temperatures. Their 180° beam angle makes them ideal for applications such as general lighting, table lamps, freestanding lamps and chandeliers as well as in hotels, restaurants and cafés.
Key features of Vibe Eco’s LED GLS lamps:
- Replaces 60W incandescent globes
- Long life of 35,000 hours
- Low power consumption of 7W
- Up to 80% energy savings and reduced maintenance costs
- Two base types: Edison Screw (ES) and Bayonet Cap (BC)
- Two colour temperatures of 3000K (Warm White) and 5000K (Natural White)
- Available in a dimmable version
- Operates on most leading and trailing edge dimmers (BC only)
- 180° beam angle allows versatile application
- 2-year warranty
- SAA and EMC certified