ACO Polycrete presents a new range of interconnecting drainage channels designed as an off-the-shelf linear drainage solution.
ACO Polycrete’s Modular 100 interconnecting drainage channels combine performance and flexibility to deliver a stainless steel linear drainage system. The range includes a variety of straight sections with and without outlets alongside bend units for added flexibility.
The Modular 100 linear drainage system is ideal for food processing, brewing, bottling and canning, school and leisure, retail, chemical and pharmaceutical, and human and animal healthcare applications.
Key features of Modular 100 interconnecting drainage channels:
- Watermark accredited
- Level invert channel system
- Modular format for ease of transportation and installation
- Vee channel profile for enhanced flow efficiency at low flow rates
- Wide grate choice including stainless Heelsafe Anti-Slip
- Manufactured from pickle-passivated, corrosion resistant 304 grade austenitic stainless steel
- Available with different edge details to suit varying load requirements and surrounding floor material
- Solid edge infill connects to the underside of the channel to provide additional strength in high traffic areas
- Vinyl seal ideal for vinyl sheet flooring applications
- Watertight, fully welded system improves hygiene performance by eliminating cumbersome mechanical clamping systems