Busch-VoiceControl KNX offers the unique capability of controlling buildings completely by voice command using digital speech assistants such as Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Designed for buildings of the future, Busch-VoiceControl KNX allows you to control a range of building automation functions encompassing lighting switches and dimmers, window blinds, and heating thermostats using your voice. This KNX device can manage up to 150 functions and is fully configurable via the secure and simple-to-use MyBuildings portal, powered by ABB Ability, the company’s cloud-based, industry-leading portfolio of digital solutions.
Thanks to the Busch-VoiceControl KNX device, it is possible to receive information about the current status of the building, including room temperature, light intensity and humidity. It will also detect any motion or occupancy within the property, giving added reassurance to the homeowner when they are away from the house.
Key benefits of Busch-VoiceControl KNX system:
- Approved solution for three systems
- Integration of lighting, heating and blind control systems
- All three voice commands can be used simultaneously
- Control up to 150 functions
- HomeKit certification allows control of the KNX system from other HomeKit devices, such as the iPad, iPhone and Apple TV