Aalta Screen Systems supplies the Pergotenda retractable roof systems including Twin dual posts and rafters.
Specially designed for those looking for a practical frame design for their retractable roof systems that also matches colonial, timber or solid brick houses, the Twin range from the Pergotenda retractable roof systems has the same unique key features as its foundation product but is available in a dual pole and rafter format.
Twin dual posts comprise of two pillars fitted with strong front beams and cross beams. Twin offers parallel rafters as well as pillars with a stylish mitre joint at the front and a more functional timber system with the same key features as the Pergotenda.
The frames are available in a variety of tinted finishes to suit any setting and can be installed flat or tilted to a supporting wall.
The frame design is ideal for homeowners who want to integrate a contemporary style with traditional natural materials such as timber.
- Structure made in Scandinavian timber is autoclave treated and supplied
- Structure includes arms, shoulders, runners and posts
- Frame is installed to a supporting wall
- Durable and waterproof PVC fabric with minimum maintenance requirement
- Designed to resist strong winds up to 74km/h
- Motorised operation and remote control
- Stainless steel joints and brackets
- 5-year warranty