The new MicroTouch CT150 15" LCD touch screen monitor is specifically designed by 3M Touch Systems for self-service and industrial applications.
The CT150 touch monitor offers a feature set that addresses key design, integration and performance needs in these applications.
Key features include:
- Three unique bezel options.
- An array of designer-flexible mounting methods.
- Remote control on-screen-display adjustment module.
- Complete, rigid steel enclosure, allowing VESA mounting as a stand-alone display for industrial applications.
- FCC B, and CE certifications, and UL/cUL compliance, which can be helpful in accelerating the UL certification process for kiosk solutions.
- Full compliance to the European Union directive on Restrictions on Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- 3M's proven MicroTouch ClearTek II touch screen technology and MicroTouch EXII electronics platform.
- A 500:1 contrast ratio LCD display module that can be print-colour matched, making it an ideal choice for photo kiosk applications.
- Accepts either ac or dc power, eliminating the need for power adapters inside enclosed solutions.
The CT150 touch monitor joins the 3M Touch Systems family of high performance MicroTouch monitor products, which includes the 17" Chassis Touch monitor and the 15" M150 and 17" M170 desktop touch screen monitors.