Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows are well-known for overcoming the design, safety and security limitations of conventional louvre windows.
Designed and developed exclusively by Technal, a division of the European giant Hydro, Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows have a long history of superior performance in commercial, public and residential buildings across the globe.
They have been manufactured in Sydney, Australia since 2009 by SMR Designs - a family owned and operated company.
Some of the unique features and performance benefits of Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows include;
- Extra wide spans - up to 1.4m, reducing perimeter framing and install time (hugely cost effective).
- Inbuilt security plus optional stainless steel rod - providing peace of mind when windows are open (no need to retrofit bars or grills).
- Weatherproof seals – Providing a water penetration resistance of 800Pa and air infiltration of only 0.12L/Sqm/S (ideal for air-conditioned environments and strong wind load requirements such as high-rise buildings)
- Improved soundproofing – acoustic benefits are some of the highest ratings available. (Tested and confirmed sound reduction of up to 35dB is achievable with the right glass selection)
- Internal insect screens – Easily removed for cleaning, eliminating the use of a permanent boxed out section, allowing greater cross flow ventilation and natural light.
- Complete floor to ceiling capabilities - providing endless design possibilities, compliant with balustrade and fall prevention requirements.
- Electronic operation - Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows can be motor controlled and integrated with climate control systems or other sensor activated control systems
- Energy saving benefits – Maximises natural cross flow ventilation in warmer weather and maintains heat in cooler weather via air-tight seals (avoiding heat and heating costs going out the window).