The EBSA large format frameless louver system features innovative louver mechanisms integrated into a 50mm vertical frame profile, with blades up to 600mm high. The operating mechanism is only visible when blades are opened allowing for a streamlined design and street profile.
- Opening angle variable up to 80°
- Blades are end pivoting and glass is positioned in front of the mullions allowing for a ‘continuous’ span of up to 3300mm
- Glass is fixed via patch fittings
- Automated or manually operated, 24VDC louvre drives can be fully concealed
- Available as a complete system with head and sill and full perimeter seals
- The system accommodates a range of glass sizes, currently 12 – 13.52mm, 17.52mm and 21.52mm