LAYING 100 per cent natural stone for floors and walls has never been easier or more cost effective.
You can save up to 50 per cent in costs and time compared to a traditional stone mason to achieve a similar finish. And also pre-sealed.
Introducing the patented and unique LockFast interlocking system.
A revolutionary breakthrough in the creation of beautiful exterior and interior stone surfaces!
LockFast applications include paving, wall cladding, feature walls, pillars and columns. LockFast is available in panels of 1,000 mm x 500 mm in four unique patterns — Hand cut Random, Machine cut Random, Ashlar and Pebbles and in four colours — Savannah Gold, Wood Grain, Sundara White and Bendigo Ash.
The revolutionary qualities and advantages of the LockFast system include:
• LockFast is quick and easy to install, with minimal labour required
• The quality and finish is equal to that of the most experienced stonemason
• LockFast is hand cut and placed. No panel is the same
• Most off-cuts can be re-used on-site
• Ungrouted panels allow for choices of colour and textured grout
• LockFast products give 100 per cent bond in any weather — guaranteed
• LockFast can be laid by a tiler, tradesman, or home handyman.
• LockFast interlocks in multiple directions — there is no set grid
• Australian designed and patented
Nothing is as simple as laying the LockFast system. Glue, lock and grout it for the most economical and versatile natural stone finish ever. - Cinajus