Talking Architecture & Design Podcast (Episode 194) - The relationship between plumbing and architecture and how plumbing influences design Listen Now
My shortlist (0 item)
    Nover

    Platinum Quartz sink range

    Our new addition to the Platinum sink family is Platinum Quartz. 

    The Platinum Quartz sink range is a selection of elegant yet functional European made Quartz sinks. 

    Manufactured with durability in mind, these high strength, practical sinks are resistant to impact, heat and stains. The sinks are LGA (safety and quality) tested to ensure an antibacterial, non-porous, odour-free surface. 

    Platinum Quartz sinks are manufactured from 80% natural quartz, while the remaining 20% of the mixture consists of high quality resins, ensuring heat resistance, shock resistance, resistance to chemicals & antibacterial protection.

     

    Contact Nover
    Please correct the errors and try again.

    Contact Nover

    Contact Nover
    Please correct the errors and try again.

    CONTACT

    You May Also Like:


    Back to Top