Verosol’s ground breaking SilverScreen roller blind fabrics reflect up to 85% of solar radiation.
To ensure people’s wellbeing, creativity & productivity, it is essential to create an environment with good visual & occupant comfort. This is achieved when daylight exposure, vision out, heat & glare control are in balance. SilverScreen blind fabrics have been designed to support these requirements.
The immediate benefits of SilverScreen blind fabrics include:
- Improved visual comfort for occupants
- Dramatically reduced sunlight reflection on monitors, projectors and devices
- Immediate cut in the effects of heat on occupants working near windows
- Proven reduction in energy consumption associated with air-conditioning
- Demonstrable pay-back period associated with energy savings
- Connectivity with building automation
The blind fabrics are manufactured to satisfy a wide range of specification requirements:
SilverScreen 202 provides up to 85% solar reflectance, with the highest glare control and energy savings.
Performance with Vision Out
SilverScreen 203 provides up to 82% solar reflectance with the best vision out characteristics.
SilverScreen allows the use of dark interior colours for maximum vision out without loss of performance!
Cradle to Cradle Certified
SilverScreen 802 Enviro provides up to 74% solar reflectance, is PVC Free and Cradle to Cradle certified.
SilverScreen 103 Earth provides up to 62% reflectance in a great value medium.
Decorative – Form + Function
SilverScreen Originals is a PVC free collection of solar control fabric offering 44% – 68% reflectance. These decorative fabrics are available as pleated and roller blinds.
Verosol provides Australia wide field support. Its fabrication & distribution hub located in Sydney.