Corflute® is easily cut with a craft knife and perfect for use in signage, packaging and display; as well as landscaping, waterproofing and building applications.
Lightweight and durable, Corflute® sheets – depending on size and colour - are sourced from a number or different manufacturers to ensure the best quality and price.
Signage and Display: Sheets are Corona-discharge-treated to facilitate the adhesion of inks in both digital and screen printing
- Sheets vary in size, thickness and weight (gsm), however are generally 3mm/50gsm; 3.3mm/550gsm and 5mm/900gsm
- Standard sizes available, but other sizes can be manufactured-to-order depending on volume required
Industrial-grade Corflute® is ideal for:
- Protection of walls, floors and architectural features of all types
- Subsoil protection applications
- Makes for a great alternative to formply
- Enclosures and partitions
- Packaging, waterproofing membranes and construction industries
Cost-effective with a high strength-to-weight ratio, Corflute® is easily fabricated; water and chemical-resistance; hygienic and suitable for outdoor usage.