Magnetic Automation manufacture dependable control access points ensuring adequate security and reliable performance in restricted areas.
Innovative turnstiles designed to effectively control pedestrian access
Full height turnstiles control areas in perimeter locations outside a principal building
Half Height turnstiles control pedestrian access in low security areas
- Passage frequency rates are from 15 to 20 people per minute
- May be used for both single and bi directional pedestrian access
- Risk Assessed model turnstile features a cylindrical cage with electronic mechanical locking system
- Turnstiles may be activated from card readers and remote devices
Practical and durable Control Pillars ensure safe and controlled vehicle access
- MPP tri-arm design has bi-directional capabilities, ideal for high volume traffic
- Reduce pedestrian tailgating with the tri-arm feature
- Units have the option of attaching a dropdown bar feature
- Range includes MPP Pedestrian Pivot Barriers and MPS Pedestrian Swing gates
- Operating height of the unit is perfect for cars and adjustable for trucks
- Access control unit may be installed in the aluminium front plate according to customer needs
Magnetic Automation’s controlled access solutions are ideal for secure buildings, stadiums and car parks, providing perfect for all your industrial security requirements.