Earthwool® Thermal and Acoustic Wall batt can be used in both residential and commercial construction types to improve the thermal performance of the building envelope, while also providing superior acoustic performance in external walls and internal partitions. Earthwool® is super-soft to handle and install, and is preferred by installers as it is made with ECOSE® Technology, a sustainable, bio-based binder that contains no added formaldehyde.
You can specify Earthwool® Thermal and Acoustic Wall batt with confidence as it has completed AS1530.1 and is not deemed combustible.
Earthwool® Thermal and Acoustic Wall batt, when used in warranted Knauf systems, can achieve high levels of acoustic performance for Rw + Ctr requirements for walls, roofs and floors. This makes Earthwool® Thermal and Acoustic Wall batt the ideal solution for high rise residential apartments, shopping centres, office buildings and schools. Earthwool® Thermal and Acoustic Wall batt comes in a range of densities to meet the acoustic needs of individual projects.
Earthwool® Thermal and Acoustic Wall batt is certified as GreenTag GreenRate™ Level A. The GreenTag certification process considers ‘full disclosure’ of the source of the ingredients used (post-consumer glass bottles and rapidly renewable materials), waste reduction and availability of greenhouse and water footprints. Health and eco toxicity and the other Priority Assessment Criteria are also considered.
Earthwool® Thermal and Acoustic Wall batt is suitable for use in Green Star™ projects.
- EUCEB certified – bio-soluble material
- Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold Standard - low VOC certification
- Made using up to 80% recycled glass
- Compression packed - more product per pack, more room on site
- BRANZ Appraised - provides confidence in product testing
- CodeMark Certified - compliance with the NCC
- Non-combustible - AS1530.1 tested
- Global GreenTag GreenRate™ Level A certified