InnoDeck’s low carbon and energy saving composite timber decking system is built to perform, able to outlast and withstand the most challenging environments, including tropical climates and breaking surf. Sustainable decking alternative compared to traditional timber decking.
InnoDeck is a low maintenance and sustainable alternative to timber decking as it is constructed from composite timber that makes it resistant to cracking, rotting, splitting, mould and mildew.
- Designed to withstand challenging environments such as tropical climates and breaking surf
- Coated with InnoCoat a water-based UV protective composite timber sealer that protects the surface and increase life expectancy
- Slip resistant with InnoCoat
- Safe and barefoot friendly
- Every board is consistent in size and shape
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Designed to suit horizontal and vertical fixing applications
Suitable in a range of residential and commercial environments
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Holiday Parks
- Leisure Centres
- Coastal & Lakeside Boardwalks
- Pool Surrounds
- Garden Decking
InnoDeck uses hidden connectors slotted into grooves along the sides of the decking board which are then fixed down to joists or battens, making installation quick and easy.