The Aqua Advanced Wastewater & Irrigation System is a residential wastewater system that is designed to treat wastewater from the laundry, kitchen and bathroom that can be safely reused on lawns and gardens.
Required for properties that do not have access to main sewer lines, Aqua Advanced uses similar processes and technologies to that of the sewage treatment plants used in large townships and cities.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, Aqua Advanced is available in both polymer and concrete. The system is a one tank, compact design with small footprint, discreet lid and control box, complete with an alert system. Built with above or below ground irrigation capabilities, making our system the complete solution to recycling household wastewater.
Safe and reliable:
- Aqua Advanced comes with a 20 year tank warranty
- All household water can be connected with the appropriate working capacity system
- Unobtrusive, odour free, environmentally friendly and safe
Tested to industry standards:
- Aqua Advanced has tested to the requirements of the AS/NZ1546.3 standard and has tested to the Advanced Secondary Standard, see our website for more details around the standards
- Aqua Advanced has passed a stringent testing program which was undertaken over a period of 34 weeks. Australia has one of the most demanding testing programs worldwide, which ensures the standard of effluent discharged to the environment is world leading
Sustainable and environmental:
- Designed and manufactured by Everhard Industries, Aqua Advanced is 100% Australian made and owned
- Treating and recycling wastewater minimises the amount of pollution entering waterways, keeping the environment safe
- Using the water on your garden and lawn reduces your water bill and is also advantageous during drought or through periods of water restrictions