Blum’s TANDEMBOX programme has proven its worth for many years and offers a multitude of design possibilities that provide plenty of scope for furniture interiors thanks to its entirely different styles of programme lines to choose from.
- Blum’s adaptive BLUMOTION soft-close technology is integrated into the TANDEMBOX runner ensuring silent and effort-less closing
- The dynamic carrying capacity of 30kg and 65kg can create numerous possibilities for furniture design with extra-wide, high and deep pull-outs
- Supporting handle-less designs, TANDEMBOX is compatible with SERVO-DRIVE electrical opening support system and TIP-ON BLUMOTION the 100% mechanical opening and soft closing support system
- Offers a superior quality of motion and running action with a full extension concealed runner system
- Optional use with Blum’s CABLOXX locking system to ensure additional security for high quality furniture. CABLOXX is a system-independent solution and extends the range of applications for TANDEMBOX drawers and pull-outs. Items can be stored securely and protected against unauthorised access.
TANDEMBOX intivo lets you personalise your design, with a multitude of design possibilities making every cabinet interior unique.
TANDEMBOX intivo utilises specially developed drawer sides for pull-outs with the options of a sleek and classic design using a BOXCAP; or an individualised design using a design element made from glass or various materials and BOXCOVER. The programme line is available in two distinctive finishes of Terra Black and Silk White.
TANDEMBOX intivo provides a solution for customers who are looking to create individuality and the next level of interior design with various design elements such as frosted or customised printed glass and imitation leather fulfilling the ability to create individual and high original designs.
TANDEMBOX antaro creates a sophisticated edge to the kitchen and living areas throughout the home. TANDEMBOX antaro offers a clear cut, modular design – with a choice of an open pull-out characterised by a gallery rail or a closed pull-out using a design element. All components have been colour coordinated in Silk White to underline the minimalist deign.
By using the design elements, you will be able to fully enclose the pull-out and simultaneously present a style statement. Selecting either frosted glass or Silk White metal design elements, you can reflect your design aspirations.
TANDEMBOX antaro provides better design solutions to an increasingly competitive market.
TANDEMBOX – Performance Optimised
Blum are pleased to reveal the most significant optimisation to the technology and function of our TANDEMBOX programme to date.
Important functions of the existing TANDEMBOX programme have been re-engineered to improve operating characteristics with tangible improvements made to the technology, providing an even greater quality of motion. This optimisation guarantees that Blum is able to provide the best possible version of TANDEMBOX with:
- Lighter opening forces with a smoother transition into the running action producing a better opening feel.
- Stability that has been significantly improved by an optimisation to the drawer side and further developing the front fixing bracket.
- Improvements made to the TANDEMBOX drawer side and cabinet profile have further enhanced the smooth, light running action when operating the drawer or pull-out.
These specific optimisations provide further support to current design trends like handle-less design and enhances the functionality and convenience when using the drawer and pull-out in everyday use.
Blum’s space saving cabinet solutions; SPACE TOWER (pantry), CORNER CABINET, Sink Cabinet and Narrow Cabinet are all achievable using TANDEMBOX drawer systems.
Dedicated to sustainability and quality design, TANDEMBOX drawer systems are certified to ISO14001, ISO50001 and ISO9001 quality and environmental standards.