Wharington International are specialist designers and manufacturers of Shute to Shelf™ barcode entry scanners, trolleys and library tables for manual handling in the library returns area. The range includes:
Library Returns Equipment
- Barcode Entry Scanning Chutes, Pivot Chutes
- Roller and Flap Chutes and Conveyor Chutes
- Custom and Stock Fixed and Mobile Dumpbins
- Mobile and Freestanding Processing Rise and Fall Tables
- Conveyors and Trolleys
Specified by architects, interior designers, OHS officers and library professionals, Shute to Shelf™ library handling equipment ensures a safe workplace environment.
- designed and manufactured in Australia
- Library supplies are designed for University, Public and Educational Libraries, also niche libraries in Australia and overseas
- Non obligation design layout
- Wharington are specialist fabricators of stainless steel, incorporating this sustainable alloy into all their range of chutes
- Shute to Shelf™ Dumpbins, Processing Tables and Barcode Scanners are able to be integrated into RFID library systems
- Wharington International is an environmentally accredited ISO 14001 manufacturing company
Wharington manufacture library equipment from a stock range and make custom designs to meet each library’s requirements.