Available from Wharington International , eco friendly Forum chairs have been designed for comfort and eco-efficiency.
Forum eco friendly chairs are webbed, both in the seat and back with removable covers, commercial grade upholstery and GECA certified foams.
The internal frame of is manufactured from Recopol recycled engineering grade plastic moulded in a single piece. The leg and arm frame of these Forum eco friendly chairs is manufactured from stainless steel.
Features of these eco friendly Forum chairs include:
- Commercial grade upholstery and GECA certified foams
- Green Star Points – Achieves credit points in the office interiors rating tool
- Removable cover for refurbishment
- Recopol internal moulded frame
- Task chair model available with 5 star black nylon base, castors or glides, gas lift and swivel mechanism. Other mechanisms available on request
- Manufactured in Australia