International swimming pool and water treatment specialist, Waterco
introduces its new Hydrochlor salt water chlorinator.
Designed for energy efficiency, Hydrochlor salt water chlorinators also offer ease of use, given the increasing number of salt water pools.
Waterco’s Bryan Goh explains that a salt water chlorinated pool requires much less attention than a chlorine pool, leading to the development of a salt water chlorinator offering simple programming, straightforward features and easy-to-navigate menus.
The Hydrochlor will automatically maintain the chlorine level of a swimming pool and eliminate problems associated with periods of very high or low chlorine levels. Fewer fluctuations in chlorine levels mean fewer fluctuations in pH levels. This ensures more stable, balanced water with the consistently maintained sanitiser levels in the pool water preventing growth of all common algae.
Hydrochlor salt water chlorinators also allow chlorine production to be adjusted to suit different seasonal requirements. For instance, the winter mode in the chlorinator is matched to the lower demand for chlorine during the winter months, also reducing the operation hours by half to save energy.
Key features of Hydrochlor salt water chlorinators:
- Hydrochlor Power Pack monitors and controls chlorine production by regulating the amount of electrical energy supplied to the salt cell
- Ezy timer with simple controls to change the current time
- Winter mode helps pool owners easily save energy during winter months
- Chlorinator override button overrides timer setting, stops chlorine production and disables pump protection for pool maintenance
- Battery back-up
- Self-cleaning electrolytic cell
- Chlorine production indicator LEDs
- Super chlorination function
- Built-in pump protection prevents the pump running dry
- No flow LED on the panel alerts the pool owner
- UV and weatherproof housing
- Space-saving vertical design
- Large aluminium heat sink for heat dissipation
- Plumbed directly in-line with the pool equipment, typically after the heater