Transforma presents a new range of wooden outdoor tiles from Wintons Teak, premier designer and manufacturer of teak furniture in Australia.
Wintons Teak has branched out from the confines of sofas, outdoor furniture, tables and chairs to a new range of wooden outdoor tiles designed for easy installation and removal.
Made from sustainably sourced wood, the DIY range of outdoor decking floor tiles is inspired by nature and comes with an easy-to-lay clip mechanism that simplifies installation. The wooden tiles can be reinstalled at a new location any time.
Available in three designs, the Cube, the Paddington and the Botany, Wintons Teak’s wooden tiles are the perfect solution for reviving tired old outdoor areas all year round.
Key features of Wintons Teak wooden outdoor decking tiles:
- High-density plastic base allows draining
- Designed for minimal maintenance
- Can be laid over old, distressed or cracked concrete, asphalt, tile, wood decking, or any existing hard surface
- No messy clean-up or professional plans needed
- Ideal for concrete or tiled patios, balconies or courtyards
- Easily removable at any time
- Perfect for rental properties
- No tools required