The Australian Trellis Door Company’s RS9 security roller grille system is all-in-one security barrier which is designed to offer not only strong security but maximum airflow and visibility to retail shop fronts, arcades, car parks, counter tops and other similar spaces.
The RS9 security roller grille system also has a unique compact roll axle which minimises the roll diameter allowing it to be installed even in areas where there is very limited headroom space. This makes the roller grille system a highly unobtrusive security barrier which can give full access to a door opening and bar or counter top space when the grille is rolled up and not required.
Other key benefits and features of the RS9 security roller grille system includes:
- slimline pelmet box can also be installed enabling the grille system to be hidden from sight
- can be controlled manually by assisted torsion springs or conveniently by a compact tubular electric motor
- made of heavy duty 12.7 metal tubing which is connected by tough extruded metal links for strength, durability and aesthetic appeal
- can span any opening size up to 4 metres wide
- unlimited spans can also be achieved through a centre mullion which allows multiple grilles to be connected together as a single grille unit
- aluminium links, side guide and bottom rails are available in clear anodised finishes or may be powder coated for added durability
- the lock available is a two way mortice key lock which is mounted either in the centre of the bottom rail or the midrail that slides a shootbolt into the side tracks
- available in various wall bracket types including support to wall bracket system, pelmet box installation or a sliding bracket system
- metal tubes can also be covered with nylon sleeves on request