Permashield Roller Shutters, a division of The Australian Trellis Door Company (ATDC) introduces a new range of commercial and industrial aluminium roller shutters in the Australian market.
Permashield commercial roller shutters are designed to roll up into precision engineered slimline and obtrusive pelmet boxes, concealing the otherwise exposed and unsightly roller mechanisms at the top of the shutter.
The pelmet box concept is widely available in the residential window shutter market, with domestic grade aluminium roller shutters being installed to secure windows, sliding doors, French doors and patio doors.
Permashield roller shutter’s pelmet box design is ideal for external installations on street fronts or commercial premises, ensuring greater security by effectively providing a tamper-resistant device to protect the roller mechanisms from external attack. The pelmet box also protects the roller shutter mechanism from dust, wind and rain, ensuring durability and longevity.
The security shutters are also suitable for internal applications such as reception areas and serveries, bars, counter tops and hotel and office foyers.
Key features of Permashield roller shutters:
- Spans widths in excess of six metres in one piece
- Provides maximum security without the need for intermediate mullions
- Pelmet box fabricated from aluminium and can be powder-coated to match the finish of the shutter or the premises
- Available in manual or electric options
- Available with a security key switch or can be remote controlled for the electric option
- Optional battery back-up facility available to enable successful operation even in the case of power failure
- 12-month warranty against defective material and workmanship with additional 5-year warranty applicable to the rolling slats