At TelKee Lockable Cabinets, Australia, we strive to ensure that proper measures are taken to promote a stress-free and safe environment at the workplace.
With our lockable cabinets, key panels and various key and storage management solutions, we help you take a step closer to achieving the ideal workplace environment.
Here are a few workplace safety tips you can utilise if you are working in office management in Australia:
- Maintain a clean work area. This will help remove hazards by keeping it clean and tidy.
- Prevent exposure to hazardous situations with due care.
- Use guard and engineering solutions to protect oneself from exposure to hazardous situations.
- Incentivise workplace safety programs with your employees.
- Provide clear and concise work guidelines. Make sure you communicate to your employees what could create an unsafe or hazardous situation for them to avoid exposure or prevent it from happening.
- Stay positive. Don’t dwell on worst-case scenarios but on positive energy; it’s crucial that you maintain accurate Workplace Health and Safety manuals as well as incident logs for future reference.
- Maintain professional, mutually beneficial and balanced relationships with your employees.
- Maintain machinery in good working condition. Take preventative actions to ensure that a hazardous situation does not arise from neglect or depreciation of your assets.
Put away your keys in lockable key cabinets and other miscellaneous items in multiuse cabinets available for purchase at Telkee Key Cabinets. It also helps if you maintain a WHS lockable cabinet to store your Workplace Health and Safety manuals and other items related to occupational safety.