The Harcourts Rata & Co real estate office in Thomastown VIC featured several finish variations in a slatted profile, creating an effective screen and feature ceiling.
Looking to create an appealing, professional feature ceiling for their new office space, the client approached SUPAWOOD and worked through the detailing from design, product and finish phases, through to production and onsite integration of the completed system.
By working through the entire execution process with SUPAWOOD, our client was able to maintain complete control regarding product decisions, and we collaborated with them to ensure the acoustic and compliance related requirements were achieved in the final space. Upon completion of the project, the end client noted, "SUPAWOOD's overall customer service is second-to-none."
Project: Harcourts Rata & Co HQ
Client: Harcourts Rata & Co
Address: 337 Settlement Road, Thomastown VIC
- Ground Floor and 1st Floor Feature Ceiling: SUPASLAT Profile 1 in White SUPAFINISH
- Ground Floor Breakout: SUPASLAT Profile 1 in Blackbutt SUPAFINISH
- 1st Floor: SUPASLAT Profile 1 in Black SUPAFINISH
- Ground Floor Feature Screen: ALUCLICK in SUPAMETAL L-Series Swedish Oak
- 1st Floor Feature Screen, Wall and Ceiling: ALUCLICK in SUPAMETAL D-Series Ebony
Photos: Courtesy of Harcourts Rata & Co