Smartform is a new range of multifunctional and highly flexible lead free roof flashing and repair tape featuring up to 60% stretchability.
Presented by the same manufacturer as Wakaflex, Australia’s leading lead-free flashing, Smartform features 100% butyl self-adhesive backing, and is a smart choice for lead-free roof flashing and all-purpose weatherproofing repair.
Smartform is ideal for new build houses, flashing repairs, box gutter lining, skylight corners, water tank repairs, general roofing maintenance, wall connections, dormers and chimney abutments.
With a coated creped aluminium foil and fully backed self-adhesive butyl, Smartform lead free roof flashing and repair tape helps create a watertight solution, even in difficult-to-seal penetrations.
Key features of Smartform lead free roof flashing and repair tape:
- Compatible with both metal and tile roofing
- Suitable for almost all weatherproofing jobs around the home
- Lightweight form with ability to stretch and fit different structures
- Can be installed quickly and easily in less than half the time of conventional flashings
- 10-year warranty
- Available in 5m rolls in four colours in 200mm, 300mm and 450mm sizes