By definition, waterproofing is the formation of an impervious barrier which is designed to prevent water entering or escaping from various sections of building structures. Areas where moisture can pool, such as bathrooms, laundries and external wet areas, must be waterproofed before tiling to contain moisture and protect the building structure.
Sika’s Schonox sheet membrane waterproofing system provides a flexible, watertight solution for the most demanding under tile applications. The Schonox AB system has guaranteed film thickness which takes the guess work away from the contractor (vs liquid applied systems) for guaranteed peace of mind.
• Guaranteed film thickness
• Fast and easy installation
• Highly flexible and crack bridging
• Compatible with Sika tiling installation system
• Suitable for immediate tile application
• Residential wet areas
• Balconies and terraces
• Heavy loaded commercial wet rooms
• Swimming pools prior to installation of tiles
• Schonox AB Membrane
• Schonox iFix Adhesive
• Schonox ST Sealing Tape