Available from Sekisui Foam Australia, Thermobreak refrigeration pipe insulation is purposely designed and built to meet the exacting demands of the Australian climate. With wall thicknesses from 10 mm to 50 mm, Thermobreak Tube refrigeration pipe insulation satisfies all R values as required by the BCA.
To make installation quick and easy, Thermobreak refrigeration piping insulation tubes are supplied in pre-slit lengths of 2 metres, or in 5 metre lengths with no slit. The 5 meter lengths allow for easy slide on to 6 meter straights of copper for long length projects.
Benefits and advantages of Thermobreak pipe insulation tubes include:
- 6 Star green compliant with no ODP’s and no VOC’s
- Simple to install, saving time and labour costs
- Meets new BCA 2010 R values
- Factory fused foil vapour barrier giving Thermobreak tube one of the lowest WVTR’s
- Fire Wall penetration compliant when used in conjunction with Thermobreak Fi-Block Fire stop
- Supplied in all steel, copper and plastic pipe sizes
- Wall thicknesses from 10mm to 50 mm