The Leda-Vannaclip Automatic Sliding Boom Gates have been specifically engineered to offer greater security and resistance to vandalism than standard boom gate designs.
Available from Securabike , these automatic sliding boom gates slide into place when required to prevent vehicular access, and yet allow pedestrians, hikers and various local fauna access to the park or reserve.
The sliding boom gates’ control system is highly programmable and interfaces easily with access control systems.
They are ideally suited to applications such as National and public parks, shopping centres, commercial & industrial properties.
Other features of the Automatic Sliding Boom Gates include:
- Programmable to open and close at pre-set times
- Automatic vehicle egress when boom is closed
- Variable boom lengths 3.5m-9.0m
- Manual override for power outages
- 0.37kW single phase motor and gearbox
- Optional: variable speed drive controllers
- Internal limit switches
- Standard: photoelectric beams
- Remote operation using GSM technology
- Protective casing on retracted boom arm (see image gallery for more information)
- Can be operated via solar panels for remote areas using 24 volt drive motors
- Boom arm centre support if required
- Security column
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) can be installed to provide power for operation of the sliding boom arm should mains power fail
- Status feedback for local or remote installations