Screen Tech Industries was engaged by the developers of Aquarevo Estate in Melbourne’s South East to provide a gutter guard solution that would support their rainwater harvesting objectives. The developers sought to use harvested rainwater to meet at least 70 per cent of the estate’s water requirements, thereby creating a sustainable development.
The project was not only large but involved multiple sites built over several years. The brief also required all products to meet AS4020 standards for safe drinking water.
For the installation carried out by Aussie Gutter Protection, Screen Tech offered an AS4020 rated gutter mesh from their Tuff Mesh aluminium range. The company’s dedicated commercial arm had the skills and experience to ensure the project would be well executed. This involved co-ordinating the tasks directly to enable safe and successful completion of the project.
- Our project manager worked closely with the onsite manager and our installation partners.
- Gutter guard materials and colours were carefully assessed and selected to suit the building, roofing material and surrounds.
- Construction timescale, communication and minimal disruption were important considerations.
- All gutter materials were supplied in a staged manner as each property was completed.
- High quality Tuff Mesh aluminium gutter guards were successfully installed and a stunning finish achieved by using a close colour match from our extensive colour range.