Screen Tech Industries supplied a gutter guard solution at the Lynden Aged Care facility based in Melbourne’s west during a roof replacement project in 2017. The aged care facility was having the roofs replaced by Green Wulf Metal Roofing and gutter guard mesh was included in the project to reduce ongoing maintenance costs as well as to ensure safety.
Installed by Aussie Gutter Protection, Screen Tech’s gutter guard mesh came with a 20-year material warranty along with a 10-year workmanship guarantee from our installation partners. Additionally, Screen Tech’s dedicated commercial arm had the skills and experience to ensure the project would be well executed. This involved the team co-ordinating the tasks directly with Green Wulf Metal Roofing, which enabled the safe and successful completion of the project.
The Lynden Aged Care project was large and multi-site, with 32 units requiring gutter guard mesh to be installed over various roof types ranging from domestic tiled roofs to commercial roofs.
- Our project manager worked closely with the onsite maintenance manager.
- Gutter guard materials and colours were carefully assessed and selected to suit the building, roofing material and surrounds.
- Considerations for residents were identified including the need for privacy, communication and minimal disruption.
- All the roof gutters were cleaned.
- High quality Tuff Mesh aluminium gutter guards were successfully installed and an excellent finish achieved using a close colour match from our extensive colour range.
- By installing the gutter guards, we eliminated the need for our clients to get onto the roofing area, assuring safety, convenience and peace of mind.