introduces Cabinet Transformations, a new range of cabinet coating systems formulated to deliver a brand new finish to old kitchen cupboards, drawers and furniture at a nominal cost.
Cabinet Transformations is a new kit project that follows the popular launch of the brand’s Countertop Transformations product in 2011. Both products can be used in conjunction to achieve a complete kitchen and benchtop renovation at minimal expense.
Providing professionals and DIY enthusiasts with an affordable and fast makeover product to update kitchen surfaces, the new cabinet coating system delivers a completely new look at a fraction of the cost of a full replacement.
Rust-Oleum marketing manager, Miriam Nagib explains that the wear and tear in kitchens happens primarily to the outer surfaces of kitchen cabinetry such as doors and drawers, while the cupboards as a whole tend to stay structurally sound.
Specially developed for the home renovation market, Cabinet Transformations addresses the needs of a growing number of homeowners whose budget is more aligned to making cosmetic changes rather than committing to an expensive kitchen refurbishment.
Cabinet Transformations can be used on a range of kitchen surfaces including wood, laminate or pre- painted surfaces, delivering a fresh new look that is durable, attractive and ready to use in just 24 hours. The coating system can also be applied on furniture such as bookcases and pantries to give a custom joinery effect throughout the kitchen space.
Key features and advantages of Cabinet Transformations:
- No stripping or sanding required before application
- Ideal as makeover project for first time DIYers
- Simple, three-step process can be completed in a single weekend
- Available in three popular kitchen colours: Espresso, Cabernet and Pure White
- Optional decorative glazes can be added to customise colours or create decorative finishes before applying the final protective coat
- Instructional DVD guides users through the project