The Rondo has a range of PANTHER® Access Panels designed to primarily provide access for maintenance and all necessary adjustments for services within wall and ceiling systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Standard and specialised architectural panels
- Standard sizes and custom manufactured
- Selection of surround finishes (flanged or set bead)
- Wide variety of lock, key budget lock, numbered key cam, concealed touch latch, magnetic catch and coin lock
- Standard sound-rated access panels come with a unique polymer frame (30% lighter) and are available in five standard sizes and have been designed and tested to achieve an acoustic performance rating of Rw30 to provide compliance with the National Construction Code (NCC) Part 5 as applicable.
- Standard sound-rated access panels can be face fixed initially to achieve faster and safer installation
- Fire-rated access panels are available in a 1 or 2-hour fire rating, with a 60-minute resistance to incipient spread of fire (RSIF) in accordance with AS1530.4
- Metal-faced Access Panel
- Sound-rated Access Panel
- Fire-rated Access Panel
Specialised Architectural Access Panel Range:
- Tile Access Panels
- Wet Area Access Panels
- Security Access Panels
- Perforated Plasterboard Panels
- Stainless Steel Panels
- Corrugated Sheeting Panels
- • High Performance Panels
- Commercial and domestic installation in both stud and masonry walls, as well as suspended ceiling systems.