Rinnai Australia introduces the Rinnai INFINITY 26 Enviro gas water heating systems designed for optimum energy efficiency.
The Rinnai INFINITY 26 Enviro offers a 15% increase in energy efficiency on previous continuous flow hot water systems, achieving a 95% efficiency and earning a 7 Star equivalent rating.
Rinnai INFINITY 26 Enviro gas water heating systems are technically known as condensing units and are designed to use considerably less gas to produce a similar quantity of hot water as standard systems.
Conventional gas hot water systems are designed to expel energy in the form of heat from the flue into the atmosphere but Rinnai INFINITY 26 Enviro gas water heating systems utilise this unused energy for heating water.
By allowing incoming cold water to be pre-heated before it reaches the main heat exchanger, Enviro gas water heaters reduce the amount of gas required to actually heat the water.
Key features of Rinnai INFINITY 26 Enviro gas water heating systems:
- 7 Star equivalent 26-litre hot water system
- Substantially reduces running costs
- Around 1/6th of the greenhouse emissions of an electric hot water system
- Also available in a 32-litre, 6.8 Star equivalent model
- 12-year warranty on the heat exchanger
- 26-litre at a 25ºC rise
- 35-litre at a 20ºC rise
- Eco-friendly 7 Star homes
- Areas where reticulated natural gas is not available
- High hot water usage segments
- Green/low emission projects
- Environmentally aware projects