Rinnai draws from 70 years of expertise designing and manufacturing hot water systems, giving you a range of highly efficient and quality Solar Hot Water products to choose from.
To ensure there is always hot water, the Rinnai Solar Hot Water system also includes the addition of either an electric or gas booster. The electric boosters maintain the water temperature within the storage tank, whereas the gas booster only heats the water when needed, and only when a tap is turned on.
Rinnai Prestige Solar Hot Water Systems are simple to operate
Highly efficient Rinnai Sunmaster Solar Hot Water Systems
- Simple operation, absorbing energy
from the sun and heating water that flows through the pipes, this hot
water is then transferred to a storage cylinder ready to use
- Designed with high quality vitreous enamel lined cylinders
- Supplied with frost tolerant Solar Collectors
- Available in split systems only
- Available with both gas and electric boost
- Supplied as a flexible modular system giving you greater flexibility and installation options
- Highest quality stainless steel storage cylinders
- Highly efficient Excelsior Solar Collectors (standard and frost tolerant)
- Available in both closed couple and split system
- Available in both gas and electric boost
Each Rinnai Sunmaster Solar Hot Water systems consists of a stainless steel storage cylinder, one, two or three solar collector(s), a solar controller and pump kit and either an electric element or inline gas booster.