Technologically advanced sliding doors that offer the highest energy efficiency and no drafts, through multi-layer seals and engineered lift-slide action. Available in a variety of configurations. Also available as Giant Lift-Slide Doors, Stackers Sliders or Corner Lift-Slide Doors.
Paarhammer sliding doors achieve unmatched energy ratings and the lowest air infiltration, achieving energy savings up to 85%. Custom made in Australia, these doors have an ultimate strength test of 2300pa (N4), with the Wood-Alu Range N5/C3, and water penetration of 150pa, giving our door systems unparalleled strength and security.
Featuring a secure locking system, Paarhammer doors achieve U-values of 1.0 and reduce noise up to 80-90%. It's not surprising that our solutions are suitable for the most demanding projects, including Passive House.
- IV 78mm timber frame, triple glazed with 2x up to 16mm argon filled gap or
- IV 68mm timber frame, double glazed with 1x up to 22mm argon filled gap
- Choice of glass combinations
- German lift and slide hardware, multi-point locking
- Custom made to many configurations, some can be automated
- Low VOC spray-painted or stained in the colour of your choice
- Multi-layer seals to eliminate drafts, night vent
- Suited for bushfire areas up to and including BAL-FZ, and for Passive House
Wood-Alu Range – additional specifications:
- External aluminium cladding powder-coated in a wide range of colours
- Timber and cladding separated by 3mm clip system to stop condensation and subsequent rot
Size (depending on Product and Product Range):
- Weight up to 400kg per slider leaf
- Slider width up to 3.6m at a maximum of 8.8m2 per leaf
- Height up to 3.4m at a maximum of 8.8m2 per leaf
- Overall width by request
WERS energy rating: from a very low 1.0
Paarhammer has developed five distinct product ranges. Each range presents a practical solution while delivering high performing windows and doors with superior results:
Paarhammer windows & doors are double or triple glazed for the highest energy efficiency, and all finishes are low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound). Deeply committed to a sustainable future, Paarhammer uses Australian plantation grown timbers and has also been FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) Chain-of-Custody certified since 2008. Our products are made in sustainable manufacturing facilities powered by the sun, with light, water, and waste management systems.