Superior energy savings in economical domestic sized windows and doors, made in Australia from plantation grown Victorian Ash timber and Australian glass with patented German hardware.
- Victorian Ash timber or FSC® certified Manilkara
- Frame thickness: IV 68mm
- Custom made to 2.4m height
- Double glazed with 14-20mm airgap
- German hardware fittings, partly surface mounted
- Pronounced joints
- Spray painted with low VOC paints or stains
- Timely delivery – Installer training
- Standard industry warranties apply and 10 years warranty on glass
- Noise reduction up to 38dB
- U-values from a very low 1.8
Komfortline Windows & Doors
A great way for builders and savvy home owners to add value and achieve superior energy savings with paint-ready windows and doors.
All inclusions as for Komfort+, however Komfortline is primed only, ready for painting.
Windows: Available in the following styles: tilt & turn, picture/fixed, sliding, and clerestory/tilt.
Doors: Available in the following styles: lift-slide, bi-fold, French, and hinged glass doors.
Paarhammer windows & doors are double or triple glazed for the highest energy efficiency, and all timber finishes are low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound). Deeply committed to a sustainable future, Paarhammer only uses AFS and PEFC timbers and we have been FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) Chain-of-Custody certified since 2008. Our products are made in sustainable manufacturing facilities powered by the sun, with light, water, and waste management systems in use.