The Terry Wheelchair Lift from P.R King & Sons
has an Electro-hydraulic operating system providing exceptional reliability and minimal maintenance. The open platform design is practical for both indoor and outdoor use.
The Terry step lift only requires a 10amp power point and comes standard with battery backup. With a nominal closed height of only 75mm and travelling height of up to 1 metre, the Terry Step lift is often a more practical alternative to a ramp.
Terry Wheelchair Lift dimensions are 1350mm x 1940mm (BCA Compliant 1100mm x 1400mm clear platform size).
Safety Features include:
- Arrestor mechanism incorporated into ramp, Full platform safe edge as standard, Scissor mechanism fully enclosed by bellows, Low voltage operation (24 Volt) and Full battery backup as standard.
- Practical- provides both wheelchair and pedestrian access at the same doorway - inside or outside.
- Easy to Use- convenient controls (remote option available) and shallow approach ramp.
- Easy installation- self-contained unit is suitable for mounting on a flat 100mm concrete base and can be installed in less than a day.
- Cost Effective- often cheaper than a ramp and can be re-sited.
- Reliable Battery back-up provides normal operation (up to 30 cycles) in case of power cut.
- Low Maintenance Bi-annual servicing recommended. Maintenance contract available.
- Safe- Built in the UK to BS 6440 by a Company with over 30 years' experience in mobility and access products.
- Versatile- the lift will travel up to 1000mm with upper gate protection.