Stratos 3 Awning System, from Ozsun Shade Systems , is a contemporary style of sunshade that retracts neatly into a slimline casing. At the core of the Stratos 3 is the Aluxor mechanism. Strong, reliable German engineering both tested and proven with an extruded aluminium outer shell provide protection against dirt and corrosion.
Advanced corrosion protection, quality materials and precision manufacturing ensure that Stratos 3 Awning System not only gives years of trouble free service but also that it will continue to look as good as on the day that it was installed.
Features of the Stratos 3 Awning System:
Specifications of the Stratos 3 Awning System:
- Outer shell is powder coated to chosen colour at no extra charge.
- Arms and frame are supplied in standard white or silver.
- Top cover extends back against wall to assist in preventing rain penetration.
- Mounting brackets are not limited to arm positions allowing flexible positioning to suit rafters etc.
- Width 2 to 18 metres
- Projection (arm sizes): 1.5m, 2.0m, 2.5m, 3.0m, 3.5m, 4.0m
Other features of the Stratos 3 Awning System:
- Manual by means of crank handle.
- Motorized with switch control
- Motorized with hand held remote control
- Motorized plus automatic sun and wind control system.
- Quality aluminium castings powder coated to prevent corrosion
- Stainless steel pivot pins and bolts throughout
- Heavy duty powder coated aluminium extrusions.
- Fabric - High quality woven acrylic fibre.
- Mounting - Aluminium universal brackets, plus fabricated brackets to suit special situations.