Outside Products specialise in design, engineering and manufacturing kit form public use structures including:
Standard Kit Form Designs for Outdoor Public Use Buildings and Park Grounds
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Settings
- Boardwalks and Stairs
- Public Restrooms
- Amenity Buildings
Outside Product's comprehensive range of standard products are utilised by councils and developers around the country. Using standard products ensures costs and lead times are kept to a minimum without compromising on quality.
Customised Kit Form Designs for Commercial Outdoor Structures
Outside Products design and fabricates customised outdoor structures from small one off jobs through to complete ranges of products for exclusive use by an individual council or developer. This is often a great way to standardise on the look and feel of an area whilst maintaining an individual theme that sets them apart.
Outside Products Client Base
Outside Products are a QBuild Preferred Supplier with a client base that is almost exclusively Government Authorities, Ports Authorities and Developers working through Landscape Contactors.
They work closely with Landscape Architects and Consulting Engineers from the early stages of a park project to design and specify products that suit the aesthetic and structural needs of the client. This is often achieved using a combination of our standard products and custom designs.
Outside Products Ethos - Service, Quality and Experience
- To always provide the highest level of service possible and to exceed our clients’ expectations wherever possible.
- To return missed calls promptly and make courtesy contact throughout quoting and manufacturing to keep the client up to date.
- To be available for site and office visits within a reasonable time including long distance travel where appropriate.
- To design and engineer to meet or exceed all relevant Australian standards.
- To manufacture products which are of the highest standard using the best quality materials available.
- To ensure errors and omissions in supply don’t occur.
- To employ key staff and subcontractors who have worked in this industry for 10 years or more and have a positive reputation in their relevant area of expertise.
- To employ people new to the industry and train them under the guidance of key staff to ensure a continuance of skilled employees.
- To openly share our combined industry experience and knowledge to benefit our clients.
Outside Products provide a complete range of outdoor furniture that bring style and atmosphere to any public environment.