After vigorously testing the 36” and 42” models of the Océ CS4100 series colour scanners from Océ – Australia , independent research source BERTL proclaimed the Océ scanners as the “recommended choice for the CAD, GIS, graphics arts, photo lab and reprographic industries.”
The BERTL report states that the Océ CS4100 series are “feature-rich, reliable and high quality scanners with a colour-capture accuracy that is among the best in the industry.”
These highly productive scanners are environmental products. They provide customers with the following:
- High quality scans even from poor originals
- Scanning of thick or rigid material originals
- Image-enhancement functions
- Feature extraction, batch printing and file conversion
- Support for multiple file formats including JPEG, PDF and TIFF
- Océ Scan viewer with features such as rotating, cropping, alignment and de-skewing, as well as simple measuring tools to measure lengths and angles
- One step scan-to-copy functionality with Océ Colour Copy software
“Océ offer full support at every step of the scanning process,” says BERTL, with well structured navigation and smooth operation, as well as the most comprehensive and automated calibration procedure in the wide format market.
The BERTL 4-Star Highly Recommended rating further highlights Océ – Australia’s simple and integrated approach to managing customers’ hard copy documents.