Normist Fasteners have added ALLSTEEL gun safes to their product range. These gun safes will be available from Normist branches; Darwin Bolt Supplies and Alice Bolt Supplies in the NT, and NQ Fasteners and Lifting and Warwick Industrial Supplies in Queensland.
The new gun safes are suitable for use with Class A and B firearms and fully comply with QLD and Northern Territory Firearm storage regulations. The gun safes are available in key or electronic lock versions.
Normist stores can supply the gun safe as a 5 gun or 10 gun capacities.
The 5 gun capacity gun safes have the following specifications:
- Size (External) 1475mm (H) x 350mm (W) x 340mm (D)
- Size (Internal) 1265mm (H) x 345mm (W) x 310mm (D) - Rifle Storage Area
- 165mm High - Lockable Storage Compartment
- Nett Weight 55 Kgs
The 10 gun capacity gun safes have the following specifications:
- Size (External) 1475mm (H) x 500mm (W) x 405mm (D)
- Size (Internal) 1270mm (H) x 495mm (W) x 370mm (D) - Rifle Storage Area
- 160mm High - Lockable Storage Compartment
- Nett Weight 69 Kgs
Both gun safe models are black are manufactured with 2mm steel plate body and 3mm steel plate doors. The doors to the gun safes are secured by 5mm x 22mm locking pins.
All gun safe models are supplied with gun racks and rod holders on the door, solid rubber feet and two holes pre-drilled in the back plate with two fastening bolts.