Leading Australian manufacturer of thermal building solutions and lightweight architectural systems, Metecno PIR, has launched MetecnoKasset®, a revolutionary new panelling system for builders and developers.
MetecnoKasset® is a complete system that provides the following benefits:
- Tested to AS 5113 – External wall and Fire Spread requirements
- Manufactured in Australia
- New level of fire protection
- New level of thermal properties
- Prefab sections delivered direct to site
- Slot into place and secure
- Build, clad and insulate all in one
- Lightweight and easy to install (installed up to 50% faster than traditional systems)
- No need for perimeter scaffolding. Installed over the handrails or behind the screens
With its rigorous testing, MetecnoKasset® sets the new safety benchmark for use particularly on high-rise apartments.
The new insulated system can be used as a curtain wall system while installed from inside the building and offers a range of improved thermal properties. The system evolved from a need for safer working conditions for local builders and cost-saving measures for developers which can then be passed on to end users.
MetecnoKasset® provides an easy to install and a more affordable alternative to tilt panels, and its narrow wall profile gives more floor space than traditional concrete tilt ups.
The system also offers a major reduction in dead loads on the floor and ceiling, reducing the impact and weight on lower floors and the building as a whole.
MetecnoKasset®’s other accreditations and testing includes:
- AS/NZS 4284:2008 Building Façade Testing (Structural SLS, Air Infiltration, Water Penetration, Structural ULS)
- Acoustic assessments Rw 25-37 depending on system
- Registered Design and Regulation 1507: Certificate of Compliance
- Testing & Engineering in Australia by Ian Bennie & Associates & Inhabit Group
- Suitable for low and high rise buildings (wind rated up to 250m)
MetecnoKasset®, which is a part of Metecno PIR Products and Systems range, Infinite, is now available in extensive colours and finishes for any existing and new building development.