Plywood wall and ceiling panels are finding a niche in interior design projects with the panels being used to provide the right architectural finish aesthetically and economically.
MAXI Plywood offers a selection of top-end contemporary plywood sheets predominately utilised for wall and ceiling panels, in addition to MAXI Edge solid and veneer panels, recently introduced for use as decorative door panels.
MAXI Plywood offers MAXI Birch, MAXI Hex and MAXI Edge in a choice of four timber finishes in solid and veneer panels, and MAXI Film in 10 colours to meet the exacting design criteria for domestic dwellings and retail initiatives to high-rise commercial buildings. The cost-effective durability of natural timber in plywood is a practical and stylish addition to any wall, ceiling or door project.
Get inspired by these recent applications of MAXI Plywood panels:
- Optimise the edge surface of MAXI Birch plywood panels for rebated wall décor as in the recent refit of MIRVAC’s Zen Den
- Create texture and visual interest with MAXI Edge Veneer wall panels as installed at Chia Chia Café
- Platypus retail store now has MAXI Hex as a standout product display wall
- MAXI Edge panels in either Veneer or Solid are highly suitable as a solid core or flush door style as in the Langwarrin Hotel doors
- Clean elegant lines of MAXI Film White Ply panels encourage the upward view of a staircase by Cos Interiors
- Barrymore Sports Pavilion refit has additional insulation and visual warmth with MAXI Birch ceiling panels
- Perforated MAXI Film has a multitude of acoustic and design functions for retail display walls at the fit-out at The Crumpler Store
Find out how MAXI Plywood’s exclusive plywood panels can provide the contemporary architectural design feature in your next project.