Louvretec Australia's Coastal Series Shutters provide your home or building with a flawlessly smooth system. Select from sliding, bifolding and hinged shutters systems designed for the harsh Australian environment.
- Choose from either Sliding, Bifolding or Hinged Door options
- Louvre infill options available including hand operable, bracket or end fixed louvres
- Compatible with a range of Louvretec sun louvres
- Coastal Series Shutters by Louvretec are designed to operate in the harshest of conditions
- Manufactured from commercial grade powdercoated or anodised aluminiu
- Componentry has completed extensive corrosion resistant testing and are constructed using 300 series stainless steel
- Coastal Series Shutters offers a premium range of shutters for a wide variety of applications
Automation & Engineering:
- Choose from Sliding, Bifolding, Hinged Shutter systems
- Sliding louvre shutters generally fit to the outside of the building, deck or within a prepared opening and as shuch only have top and bottom tracks and guides
- Top Hung or Bottom Rolling? Top Hung SHutters are held captive within the top track so a minimal bottom guide is only required. Bottom Rolling Shutters do not require structural fixing at the head with all the weight being on the bottom track making them easy to operate
- Louvre infills can be hand operated using the KISS Pivot system which has double drive arms that sit flush against the frame when the louvres are closed
For more details about this product, view this brochure.