For 30 years Lockwood's iconic 001Locks have been securing homes in Australia. Lockwood Australia’s continuous innovation has resulted in the digital 001 Series electronic deadlatches. The 001TOUCH™ uses the 001 Deadlatch to secure the door internally however, the external cylinder has been replaced with a stylish digital touch screen keypad. The ability to use a pin code or key card offers a convenient, keyless entry solution.
Electronic Deadlatch for Keyless Entry
The new 001 electronic deadlatches are fitted with unique features and benefits including:
- Touch screen Keypad: No mechanical buttons which means no trace of your secret pin code
- 4-12 Digit pin code: Ideal for children or occupants that loose keys on a regular basis
- Key Cards: Can program up to 20 key cards into the lock and the ability to remove them individually
- Secure Mode: Option to lock with the internal key and the key card and pin number automatically unlocks upon entry
- Automatic Locking: Lock remains unlocked for 5 seconds and will lock automatically when the 5 seconds expire
Weather resistant design with low power consumption
- Low power consumption: Door can be unlocked up to 10,000 times with one set of 4 x AA batteries
- Outdoor weather resistant keypad: Designed to withstand most weather conditions
- Master code: Ability to add and delete users
- User code that expires: Ability to program a code that may last from 3 - 366 hours, making it ideal when a tradesman requires temporary access to your house
- Cryptic code function: Prevents others from identifying pin code during access
- Visual guide for programming: Light guide to assist in the programming of some key features
Lockwood’s 001TOUCH Electronic Deadlatches have been tested in accordance with AS4145.2-2008 lock standard. These impressive and reliable locks provide excellence in functionality and style.