has introduced a new actuator with high lifting force up to 10,000N.
The LA34 actuator is made with composite material and provides a low weight solution, without compromising the strength of the actuator and the safe patient handling.
Key features of the state-of-the-art actuator includes:
- can push up to 10,000 N at a speed of 5 mm/sec.
- power consumption of approximately 7 Amp
- made in a zinc version or a low weight composite version
- compact design
- fast reaction by activation of quick release
The LA34 zinc actuator is approved according to IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd edition and ANSI / AAMI ES60601:2005 3rd edition. The same approvals are pending for the LA34 Composite version.
The unit incorporates a wide range of safety options makes LA34 the right choice for a variety of MEDLINE® & CARELINE® applications and TECHLINE® applications.
Safe patient handling made easy
The actuator is ideal for a range of hospital and care applications including:
- patient lifts
- hospital beds
- treatment chairs
- treatment and examination couches