Global bathroom fixtures company, Kohler Co offers a comprehensive range of toilets featuring water saving technology and streamlined, organic design.
With toilets responsible for about 20% of Australia’s water usage, the new breed of toilets and urinals will account for 23% of the country’s water savings by 2015, according to Government sources.
Kohler has invested heavily in research and development to produce four new designs featuring market-leading water efficiency together with some of the most attractive shapes ever seen in the bathroom.
All four Kohler designs, Panache, Parliament, Escale and Ove boast the maximum four star WELS water efficiency rating using an average of 3.3 litres per flush. This translates into a saving of about 104 litres a day based on the national average of 12 flushes a day per toilet, or water savings of 38,000 litres in a year.
The high water efficiency does not compromise the style quotient of the toilets that include a mix of wall hung, wall-faced and floor-seated models.
Key design features of the new Kohler toilets:
- Wall hung models such as the Escale and Ove incorporate an easy-clean, minimalist design
- Ove has an organic oval shaped bowl while Escale has a more square, geometric form
- Cistern in the wall hung range is completely concealed within the wall cavity
- Panache has a wall-faced, floor-seated design with a curved profile and no visible sign of cistern or pipes
- Escale and Parliament are back to wall models with Escale offering a square, geometric profile while Parliament is more rounded
- All models are four star WELS rated
- Quiet close seats in all models
Kohler bathroom products are available exclusively from Tradelink.