To close out the year, Knauf is running a series of popular and free CPD webinars on Building Acoustic Fundamentals.
Join us as we cover the basic acoustic principles of sound, and industry standards for ceiling and wall elements. The webinar will help you understand and interpret acoustic terms and how to quickly select compliant systems.
Knauf Gypsum is an AIA official CPD provider and member of the Refuel Provider Network, so you will receive a certificate and formal CPD point for each webinar on completion of our post-webinar learning outcomes questionnaire.
CPD Webinar: Building Acoustic Fundamentals – Sound Absorption
Learn how to investigate, evaluate and specify lightweight acoustic ceiling systems based upon an understanding of technical performance and the requirements of building standards.
Learning outcomes from this seminar:
- Basic acoustic principles of acoustic ceilings
- Acoustic measurement and ratings of acoustic ceilings
- Importance of reverberation time of a space
- Link between acoustical ceilings and reverberation time
- What AS 2107 sets as recommended reverberation times
- Acoustic measurements and ratings for over-partition noise
- Link between acoustical ceilings and over-partition noise
- Link between acoustical ceilings and wall partition performance
Date: Wednesday, 1st November 2023
Time: 12pm - 1pm AEDT
Duration: 1 Hour
Presenter: Kelly Watson