Kingspan are committed to delivering fully compliant ways to effectively treat, pump and separate wastewater and offer the Australian market one of the largest and most technologically-advanced wastewater ranges available globally. With more than 60 years global innovation and manufacturing experience, Kingspan has set industry standards for commercial and domestic wastewater treatment solutions and developed the first ever Rotating Biological Contactor system, which was released to market in 1974.
The BioDisc® sewage treatment plant range is suitable for applications of up to 225 population equivalent and can be used for a variety of applications, including hospitality, leisure, government, transport and housing developments.
The BioDisc key features and benefits are:
- Unique Rotating Biological Contactor Technology with patented managed flow design to ensure optimum treatment efficiency at all times
- Noise-free and odourless operation
- Fully removable lid for easy maintenance and de-sludging
- Minimal service and maintenance levels required
- Advanced control panel options available with telemetry monitoring for total peace of mind
- Single piece tank design reducing time on site for system installation
- ‘Plug and Play’ system with all system functions pre-set from the factory
- Lowest operational and maintenance costs in its class
Stricter environmental standards and building control regulations place a greater responsibility on end users and specifiers to ensure the correct sewage treatment plant is chosen for their wastewater projects. For professional support, from design and specification of the right product, installation advice and complete service and maintenance package protection, contact Kingspan on 1300 736 562 or email [email protected]